Ocean City, Maryland is located a short drive from the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Washington, D.C, Maryland and Virginia.
From Philadelphia, Trenton and New York:
- Take I-95 south headed toward Northern Delaware.
- Use Exit 4B for the Christiana Mall.
- Get onto Delaware Route 1 and head south toward Dover, Delaware.
- Follow U.S. Route 113 after it splits from Delaware Route 1 south of Dover, Delaware.
- Continue on U.S. Route 113 south into Maryland.
- Go east on U.S. 50 until you reach Ocean City, Maryland.
From Washington, D.C. and Virginia:
- Take the Capital Beltway until you get to exit 19A.
- Take Exit 19A.
- Follow U.S. 50 east headed toward Annapolis.
- Cross the Bay Bridge and head straight into Ocean City, Maryland.
From Western Maryland:
- Get on I-70 east headed toward Baltimore.
- Follow I-70 east until Exit 91 south.
- Get on the Baltimore Beltway (I-695) headed toward Annapolis.
- Take Exit 4.
- Get on I-97 south toward Annapolis.
- Continue on I-97 south until Exit 1.
- Go East on U.S. 50.
- Stay on U.S. 50 east. Cross the Bay Bridge into Ocean City, Maryland.
New York City 250 miles 5 hours
Trenton, NJ 200 miles 4 hours
Philadelphia 150 miles 3 hours
Washington, D.C. 150 miles 3 hours
Richmond, VA 250 miles 5 hours
Baltimore 150 miles 3 hours
Hagerstown, MD 206 miles 4 hours
Pittsburgh, PA 350 miles 7 hours